How harmful is micro plastic?
From several animal studies. It is not hard to conclude that micro plastic may cause:
- Gut inflammation
- Growth problem in children
- Reproduction problem in adult
- Liver damage (less power to detox pesticide, drug and pollutant)
- Birth defect
- Affect fetus brain development
- Hormone imbalance
- Metabolic problem (which may cause hypertension, diabetes and high cholesterol)
How to eliminate micro plastic in salt?
The evaporation point for plastic is 300℃. Edible salt must be heated above this temperature to evaporate micro plastic.
However, the toxic clearing process has not done yet.
A byproduct called dioxin is formed during plastic burning. It is carcinogenic.
In simple word, dioxin causes cancer.
To eliminate dioxin, 700℃ is needed.
Therefore, burning is crucial to get rid of micro plastic.
Salt which has not been roasted at high temperature most probably put you at risk of micro plastic toxicity.
Any alternative to the refined salt, sea salt, rock salt which may contain micro plastic pollutant?
Panda Salt – 100% Korea Bamboo Salt (Roasted at 900-1500℃)
How Panda Salt is made?
- Sea salt rich in minerals is filled into 3 years growth bamboo trunk
- The bamboo opening is sealed with red clay from deep mountain
- Pine wood from rocky mountain is the burning material to raise burning temperature from 900℃ to 1500℃
- The roasting process takes around 8 hours in order to eliminate micro plastic, dioxin and heavy metals
- The roasting process is repeated 3, 6 or 9 times
We strongly suggest cooking with Panda Salt. Because, it’s
- Free from micro plastic
- Free from heavy metals
- Free from dioxin
- Free from anti caking chemical
- Rich in minerals (richer than sea salt and rock salt/mountain salt)
- Lower in sodium
- Its raw materials are from World Heritage Site in Korea (certified by UNESCO)
- KKM and Halal certified
- At least 12 scientific papers have shown bamboo salt benefits