HKIII – Korean Bamboo Salt, Organic Mineral Salt, Improve Health （For cooking, detox the foods and topical application）
- HKIII Bamboo Salt is originally from Korean folk remedies with thousand years’ history. The natural sea-salt from the West Coast of South Korea is chosen and filled into 3 years growth’s bamboo trunks.
- After sealing the bamboos’ opening with red clay taken from the deep mountain, it is baked for several times (above 8 hours per time) by using pine resin as the burning material at the temperature of 900°c-1500°c in order to eliminate the heavy metals and toxins in the salt.
- Bamboo Salt provides alkaline organic mineral salt. It supplies 70-80 essential minerals and trace elements. It is a strong anti-oxidant and able to restore body cells effectively.
- Long term consumption of Bamboo Salt can balance the pH value of body fluids and is very beneficial to our acidic bodies and thus help to improve immune system and health.
- Enhance food’s flavor and texture (well after added)
- Improve sensitive skin (topical application for 2-4 weeks)
- The Cooking Bamboo Salt is an ideal salt in your kitchen.
- It not only enhances the flavors (scientifically proven) of your foods, but also eliminates the harmful compounds from the foods such as pesticides, food additives, preservatives, bacteria and etc.
- Other than “detox” the foods, it replenishes the minerals back to the foods and hence transforming ‘inorganic’ foods into ‘ORGANIC’!
- Remarks: The Cooking Bamboo Salt is only recommended for cooking, detox the foods and topical application. It is not recommended for drinking.