HKIII Bamboo Salt Manual
HKIII – Korean Bamboo Salt, Organic Mineral salt, Improve Health
- HKIII Bamboo Salt is originally from Korean folk remedies with thousand years’ history. The natural sea-salt from the West Coast of South Korea is chosen and filled into 3 years growth’s bamboo trunks.
- After sealing the bamboos’ opening with red clay taken from the deep mountain, it is baked for several times (above 8 hours per time) by using pine resin as the burning material at the temperature of 900°c-1500°c in order to eliminate the heavy metals and toxins in the salt.
- Bamboo Salt provides alkaline organic mineral salt. It supplies 70-80 essential minerals and trace elements. It is a strong anti-oxidant and able to restore body cells effectively.
- Long term consumption of Bamboo Salt can balance the pH value of body fluids and is very beneficial to our acidic bodies and thus help to improve immune system and health.
- Improve diabetes (usually in 7 days)
- Improve constipation (usually in 3 days)
- Improve sensitive skin (usually in 3 months)
- Improve hypertension (usually in 30 days)
- Improve cholesterol and blood fat problem (usually in 3 months)
- Improve gastric (usually in 7 days)
- Ease gastric reflux (usually in 1 day)
- Ease chest pain (usually in 3 days)
- Ease tooth ache (usually in 15 minutes)
- Teeth whitening (usually in 14 days)
- Promote healthy teeth and gums (long term consumption)
Way of Consumption
- Mixing 5g HKIII Bamboo Salt with 250ml plain water.
- Adding more water if you feel the taste is too strong.
- Bamboo Salt can be added to drinks for enjoying enhanced flavor.
- The best time for consuming Bamboo Salt is morning (empty stomach) and 1 hour before bedtime.
Fruit Juices with Bamboo Salt
- Mixing 5g HKIII Bamboo Salt with common drinks such as Cincau, Chinese Water Chestnut, Air Cikong, lemon tea or other fruit juices.
- If you are suffering uric acid or kidney diseases, it is recommended not to choose orange juice or lime juice.
- For hypertension user, it is recommended to drink fruit juice composed of 2 green apples, 2 star fruits and 5g Bamboo Salt.
- For high cholesterol user, it is recommended to add Bamboo Salt with oat or lemon juice.
- Remarks: Do not add Bamboo Salt with carbonated drinks or alcohols.
- Very healthy person ：5g once a day
- Physically active person ：5g, 2 times a day
- Chronic diseases ：5g, 2-3 times a day
- Asthma, cough ：5g once a day
- Frequent fever, weak person ：5g, 3 times a day
- Skin problems person ：5g, 4-5 times a day and topical application
- Remarks: If you have hypertension, asthma, heart problems, or ever suffered from severe injury; at the beginning, it is recommended to have 5g once a day. You can only increase consumption after 7 days.
- The Life Bamboo Salt (Cooking) is an ideal salt in your kitchen. It not only enhances the flavors (scientifically proven) of your foods, but also eliminates the harmful compounds from the foods such as pesticides, food additives, preservatives, bacteria and etc.
- Other than “detox” the foods, it replenishes the minerals back to the foods and hence transforming ‘inorganic’ foods into ‘ORGANIC’!