Bamboo salt can promote digestion. Bamboo salt’s energy has come with a fundamental change since 9 times roasting process at high temperature. The main raw material of bamboo salt is sea salt and salt itself has an interesting characteristic. It dies in the water but is born in the fire. What does that mean? That means salt may obtain “permanent life” after being burned in fire. The smaller the particles of salt we may get when salt is more barbequed. When the particles of salt become smaller, the greater energy it may have. Digestion mainly relies on human digestive juice which main raw material is the chloride ions in salt. When bamboo salt enters the stomach, bamboo salt can break down the food into very small and fine; these small and micro-nutrient of food is not only especially good for absorption, but also digestion.
- Eat Salt = Eat Plastic? 90% Edible Salt Sold in Asia Contaminated With Micro Plastic
- Life is SOD? What role does it play to a human body?
- Why is bamboo salt said the best food to change the constitution?
- What is the internal environment of a body? What is the role of it?
- Need the patients go to hospital after taking bamboo salt?