7 Days Diabetes Plan
“HK3 Bamboo Salt”
Lower blood glucose level in just
Dear, after practicing for 12 years, we have developed HKIII Diabetes Diet Treatment which can successfully lower blood sugar level in 7 days. It is very suitable for modern people who are busy.
After the treatment, you don’t need to follow a strict diet, you can eat whatever you want, the blood sugar level won’t spike (reminder: should be in moderate amount; even a healthy person will get sick when overeat). At that time, you had no longer the worries for diabetic complications.
We could have done all this because HKIII Diabetes Diet Treatment is a holistic approach. It is not only improving your diabetes, but also your overall health.
For 12 years, the customer feedback is the power which support us for so long. Not too long after introducing this method into the market, quick drop of blood sugar level from 18mmol/L to 8mmol/L was reported. It is a very amazing result.
“Work” or “doesn’t work” are all that matters, let us refer to a real case:
I had suffered diabetes for six years. Recently, my leg swelling, the wound was unable to recover. Doctor confirmed I need to do an amputation. I was very disappointed.
Mr. Chong and Mr. Alex had recommended HK3 Bamboo Salt to me. Without hesitation, I tried HK3 Bamboo Salt. I drank 3-4 times a bamboo salt water every day. At the beginning, I felt dizzy, insomnia, nervousness, excessive sweating and diabetic wounds keep secreting pus.
After taking HK3 Bamboo Salt for 6 months, the diabetic wound was healed completely. I felt a great sense of relief and very energetic.
Before this, I couldn’t walk for more than a year. Now, I could easily move and did gardening. Many thanks to HK3 Bamboo Salt.
Mdm. Bustaniah, 62 years old, Johor, Malaysia
Severe diabetes and diabetic gangrene patient
Diabetes is a Worldwide Epidemic! 380 Millions Diabetic Globally!
According to the statistic of World Health Organization, a total of 380 million people around the globe have diabetes. In addition, more and more young people have been diagnosed with diabetes. The youngest diabetes patient is only 4 years old. The number of “Little Diabetes Patient” is increasing, diabetes is no longer the adult’s problem, young people may have, too.
The Symptoms of Diabetes
- Frequent urination, especially during the night time
- Always feel hungry and thirsty
- Increase in appetite but lose in weight
- Always feel tired and sleepy
- Occurrence of ulcer or abscess which takes a long time to recover
- Itchy, especially outside of the
- Tingling and numbness
- Decrease in desire for sex
- Blur vision
- Mother who gave birth to baby more than 4kg
Diabetes = Suspended Death Penalty?!
You are consuming plenty of medicines and they have been damaging your liver and kidney. However, your blood sugar level is still unstable?
You are following medication and insulin injection and you have spent a lot of money on it. However, the complication of diabetes is coming to you, suffering from top to toe, and affecting your personal and family members’ lives?
You are on a very strict diet; you pick your foods carefully in order to control your blood sugar level? Life felt like hell every day?
Complication of Diabetes
1. Infection：High blood sugar level is the haven for the growth of bacteria. The ability of white blood cells to engulf the bacteria is inhibited, hence, the anti-inflammation power of the body is lowered. Common diabetes infections are urinary tract infection, respiratory tract infection and skin infection.
2. Diabetic Ketoacidosis：Diabetic ketoacidosis is a serious complication of diabetes that occurs when your body produces high levels of blood acids called ketones. Diabetic ketoacidosis develops when your body is unable to produce enough insulin. Insulin normally plays a key role in helping sugar (glucose) — a major source of energy for your muscles and other tissues — enter your cells. Without enough insulin, your body begins to break down fat as an alternate fuel. This process produces a buildup of toxic acids in the bloodstream called ketones, eventually leading to diabetic ketoacidosis if untreated.
3. Diabetic Kidney Disease：Diabetes is the most common cause of kidney failure. Even when diabetes is controlled, the disease can lead to CKD and kidney failure. People with kidney failure undergo either dialysis, an artificial blood-cleaning process, or transplantation to receive a healthy kidney from a donor.
4. Diabetes Cardiovascular Disease: Damage to the heart and blood vessels is collectively known as cardiovascular disease and people with diabetes have a higher chance of developing it.
5. Diabetic neuropathy: Diabetic neuropathy is a type of nerve damage that can occur if you have diabetes. High blood sugar can injure nerve fibers throughout your body, but diabetic neuropathy most often damages nerves in your legs and feet. Depending on the affected nerves, symptoms of diabetic neuropathy can range from pain and numbness in your extremities to problems with your digestive system, urinary tract, blood vessels and heart. For some people, these symptoms are mild; for others, diabetic neuropathy can be painful, disabling and even fatal. Diabetic neuropathy is a common serious complication of diabetes. Yet you can often prevent diabetic neuropathy or slow its progress with tight blood sugar control and a healthy lifestyle.
6. Diabetic Retinopathy: Your blood sugar (glucose) levels may be high because your body can’t make or use insulin properly. Too much blood sugar can build up, damaging nerves and blood vessels in the body. When the damage happens in the blood vessels in the eyes, this can lead to vision loss or blindness.
7. Diabetic Foot Ulcer: Some people with diabetes develop foot ulcers. A foot ulcer is prone to infection, which may become severe. Occasionally, the tissue in parts of the foot cannot survive and the only solution then is to surgically remove (amputate) the affected part.
Medication is not the long term solution for diabetes!
You have been taking medication for 10 years, however, the blood sugar still spikes up to 15-16 mmol/L? The blood sugar level drops while taking medicine, however, it rises again when stop medication? Urine protein reading appears 3+ symbol? Blurred vision? Fatigue? In China, nearly 80% of diabetic patient is not compliance to blood sugar level control accounting for 80% of cardiovascular mortality.
Whether it is Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine or insulin, once long-term use, there are drug-induced complications.
Western Medication: Another easy deposition of chemical toxins in bloodstream and around the blood vessel walls. It is likely to cause numbness, nerve damage, cold, itchy skin, wounds difficult to heal, induced hypertension, atherosclerosis, stroke and coronary heart disease and other complications.
Traditional Chinese Medicine: might contain heavy metals and cause nausea, vomiting and other gastrointestinal diseases; if the deposition is in the liver and kidney, it induces liver pain, fatty liver, uremia and other complications.
Insulin: induced hypoglycemia, skin irritation, fever, itching, shortness of breath, insulin resistance psychosis.
HKIII Bamboo Salt – beyond the conventional way of treating diabetes (medication and insulin injection)
HK3 Marketing (formerly known as KLS Marketing) is the first company introducing HKIII Bamboo Salt to Malaysia since 2003. The four major properties of HKIII Bamboo Salt has helped to improved a lot of modern health problems. The most astonishing part is HKIII Bamboo Salt can help to lower blood sugar level in 7 days without fail.
HKIII Bamboo Salt – 4 Major Properties：
1. 70-80 types of minerals and trace elements
Large amount of medical experiments have shown that chromium is an important factor for insulin sensitivity. Besides, zinc and magnesium are also crucial in improving diabetes. Therefore, diabetes is not going to disappear by relying a single type of mineral. The definite results can only be expected when various type of minerals and trace elements are administrated.
2. Highly Alkaline Food (pH10.44)
When the blood turns into acidic, the oxygen content of the tissue is reduced, causing the organs cannot function optimally due to insufficient oxygen supply. The body need alkaline food to neutralize the excessive acidic waste in order to increase the oxygen level of the body for normal organ functioning. HKIII Bamboo Salt – a holistic approach in which the whole body system is enhanced.
3. Strong Anti-oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP)
Free radicals are everywhere, it can be generated when you are breathing. Free radical is the culprit for aging. To clear up the free radicals, the HKIII Bamboo salt can help due to its very high ORP level -426mV. It rejuvenates the organ and thus improving diabetes.
4. Far-Infra Red
Diabetes patient always has blood circulation problem. If the blood circulation if poor, nutrients cannot be transported and utilized, at the same time, the waste and toxins cannot be excreted out of the body. Long term poor circulation is a vicious cycle, it damages health. Far infra red is recognized as one of the best agent to improve blood circulation.
Simple, Quick, Convenience Way To Take HKIII Bamboo Salt
For patients with diabetes only:
Morning：1 sachet of HKIII B.Salt + 300-500ml plain water（empty stomach）
Night：1 sachet of HKIII B.Salt + 300-500ml plain water（before sleep）
For diabetic with hypertension:
1 sachet bamboo salt mixed with 1.5 liter water, drink for whole day.
*To consume HKIII Bamboo Salt 1 hour before or after taking western medicine or insulin injection.
Is HKIII Bamboo Salt Really Helps In Treating Diabetes?
HK3 Bamboo Salt is a traditional medicine which have been proof to be effective by scientists in Korea.
Besides, if your glucose level did not improve
FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE!
*It has been shown that Bamboo Salt contributes to the improvement of glucose tolerance and high glucose uptake in skeletal muscles (Saroraya, Chanmuang, et. al., 2011).
HKIII – Life Bamboo Salt 5g x 20 sachets
HKIII – Life Bamboo Salt 5g x 50 sachets
HKIII – Life Bamboo Salt 5g x 100 sachets
HKIII Bamboo Salt：Activate, Rejuvenate, Eradicate
HKIII Bamboo Salt contains 70-80 types of minerals and trace elements. It also emits far infra red. These two properties stimulate normal insulin secretion and improve the sensitivity of insulin receptor. Thus, it helps to stabilize blood sugar level quickly.
HKIII Bamboo Salt helps to rejuvenate the pancreas and insulin receptor; at the same time, it clears the blood and thus helping in rejuvenation of the damaged blood vessels, liver, kidney, heart, brain and so on.
The combined effects of far infra red, high alkalinity, multi-minerals and anti-oxidation improve energy metabolism. It helps to improve hypertension, high cholesterol, viscous blood, shortness of breath, numbness of limbs, fatigue, blurred vision, itching, ulcers and other diabetic complications.
HKIII Bamboo Salt Certifications
Health Certification from The Malaysia Ministry of Health
Patent Certification from the Korean Government in which the manufacturing process and equipment are patented
Certificate of Appreciation from The Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives & Consumerism
Word of mouth. More and more diabetes patients have chosen HKIII
After consuming HKIII Bamboo Salt，my blood sugar level had dropped from 26.6mmol/L to 5.3mmol/L. Now, I’m free from diabetes.
Jamilah Binti Ahmad, 57 year old, Pahang
*Unlike other salts, Bamboo Salt does not induce hypertension (Kim, Yong-Sick, et. al., 2013)
Disclaimer: this product is not meant to cure any diseases. Results may vary from individual to individual.
Media Press – Sinar Harian Malaysia
HKIII – Life Bamboo Salt 5g x 20 sachets
HKIII – Life Bamboo Salt 5g x 50 sachets
HKIII – Life Bamboo Salt 5g x 100 sachets
Your Shopping Cart
Quick and easy way to connect with us:
Wechat ID: allanchai86
Monday – Friday 10.00am – 6.30pm
Saturday – 9.00am – 1.00pm
Sunday – Rest
*We encourage you to leave us a missed call or a message when it is out of service hours. Our customer service officer will contact you on next working day.